Beet - Boltardy
|Share the ♥|
Beet, Boltardy (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Boltardy Beet is a Detroit-type beet originating from Holland which has a beautiful deep-red, ringless flesh and very smooth skin.
- Boltardy Beets are extremely hardy
- Canwithstand cool weather sowing in early spring
- Highly resistant to bolting
Day to Maturity | 60 days
- Beet Seeds | Beets are hardy and may be sown as soon as the ground can be worked. Sow seed 1/2 inch deep in rows 12-18 inches apart.
Click here for complete Beets grow guide
Beet - Boltardy has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.