Expanding Seed Starting Soil Pods and Pellets
|Share the ♥|
Pellets are The easiest way to start your seeds.
- By far, the easiest way to start your seeds - indoors/outdoors. Read more detailed instructions on How to Use Expanding Seed Starting Pellets
- Just add water to let the soil expand - then add your seeds - and watch them grow.
- When you start plants inside, you raise them to a certain size and then transplant them out into your garden (see transplanting).
- Starting plants inside is very rewarding. All you need to do is add water, add your seeds, and watch them grow.
- 100% easy to grow.
- Don't make these Common Seed Starting Mistakes
- Provides shock-free transplantation into your garden, container, or pot.
Expanding Seed Starting Soil Pods and Pellets has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 12 reviews.