Wormwood, Medicinal Herb (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
Seed Count | Appx. 1,700 seeds/pack
- Wormwood is a very bitter plant with a long history of use as a medicinal herb.
- Acts as a natural wasp repellant - many people plant wormwood as a garden border.
- It is valued especially for its tonic effect on the liver, gallbladder and digestive system.
- It is an extremely useful medicine for those with weak and under-active digestion.
- It is known to increase stomach acid and bile production, improving digestion along with the absorption of nutrients.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
Wormwood also eases wind and bloating and, if taken regularly, helps the body return to full vitality after a prolonged illness. Use with caution, the plant should be taken internally in small doses for short-term treatment only, preferably under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. It should not be prescribed for children or pregnant women.
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Share your favorite pics and get featured. How? Just share a photo on Instagram, tag us in your picture by including this hashtag: #seedsnow