Bean - Broad Windsor (Fava)
Fava Bean, Broad Windsor (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Broad Windsor Fava Bean plant produces some of the largest beans you've ever seen.
- The pods contain large beans (as large as a quarter)
- Can be eaten fresh off the pod or dried.
- Huge beans with a creamy texture and delicious nutty flavor.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Don't be shy ... stay connected with us!
Stay updated and get special discounts, grow tips, tricks, recipes and more here: