FREE & FAST SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $30 ✦ FLAT RATE $3.95 SHIPPING ON US ORDERS LESS THAN $30 ✦ NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA
Okra - Emerald Green Velvet
Okra, Emerald Green Velvet (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
The Emerald Green Velvet Okra plant grows to about 2' tall and produces heavy yields of 7-9" long spineless dark green okras.
- The pods are thick walled but very tender. Stays tender even when very large
- Thrives in HOT temperatures
- Retains its bright green color even when they're frozen or canned
- This is an excellent variety for soups and stews
- Can even be fried or boiled to your liking
- Excellent flavor for those who like Okra
Day to Maturity | 55 days
Okra Seeds | Sow okra seeds in fertile, nitrogen rich soil. Plant seeds about 12" apart.
Click here for complete Okra grow guide
Okra is often known as "Lady's Fingers" outside of the United States.
Okra - Emerald Green Velvet has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 4 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM