Horehound, Herb (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The leaves of the Horehound plant are widely used to flavor juices and teas. Horehound is used to make hard lozenge candies that are considered by folk medicine to aid digestion, soothe sore throats, and relieve inflammation.
- Easy to grow from seed and can be sowed directly in the garden
- Plant in a sunny location with well-drainage
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Don't be shy ... stay connected with us!
Stay updated and get special discounts, grow tips, tricks, recipes and more here: