Potato - Yellow Finn (Organic/Heirloom)
|Share the ♥|
About this variety:
- This potato has an unusual pear shape (large flattened oval), deep yellow-tan skin and waxy yellow flesh.
- The taste is natural butter-like, and is good boiled, baked, fried or included in soups.
- This excellent keeper needs the lush, long season of the maritime Northwest to really perform.
- With even moisture, it will continue to yield until frost kills.
- This potato is the #1 yellow, our best-selling late season variety.
NOTE: We do not use chemicals to prevent our potatoes from sprouting. So the seed potatoes you order may have already begun to sprout when they arrive. This is okay-in fact some consider it desirable.
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Potato - Yellow Finn (Organic/Heirloom) has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.