All-in-1 Sprout Seed Bank + Mason Sprout Jar
Each and every living seed will grow into a plant. It's when that seed begins to grow (germinate) that we call the beginning growth stage of the plant a "sprout". This is the practice of germinating seeds to be eaten either raw or cooked. They are a convenient way to have fresh vegetables for salads, or otherwise, in any season and can be germinated at home or produced industrially. Sprouts are said to be rich in digestible energy, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, and phytochemicals! In as little as 3 days you will be able to start eating your fresh sprouts! Super easy to grow and extremely healthy for you.
Sprouts/Micro-greens Seed Bank includes all of the following:
- 6 of our most popular seed sprouting varieties
- Step-by-step sprouting instructions
- Resealable Mylar packaging for long-term seed storage
- Large Mason Jar with Sprouting Lid and Mesh Screen
The all-new Micro-Greens & Sprouts Seed Bank includes everything you need to start growing fresh nutrient-rich sprouts in as little as 3 days.
This All-in-1 Seed Sprouting Kit includes all of the following varieties:
1. Garlic Chives (appx. 13,500 seeds)
2. Clover (appx. 45,000 seeds)
3. Radish (appx. 5,000 seeds)
4. Adzuki Beans (appx. 800 seeds)
5. Green Pea Shoots (appx. 500 seeds)
6. Red Kale Micro-greens (appx. 23,000 seeds)
Steps for Sprouting Seeds
The easiest method of growing sprouts is to use a Mason jar. The key is to provide plenty of fresh air to enter the jar and only cover the top with a mesh screen.
Step 1: Soaking
For a quart-sized jar, put 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons of small seeds (up to 1 cup if using larger seeds like green peas or garbanzo) in the sprouting jar. Cover top of jar with cloth or sprouting lid and rinse the seeds in warm (not hot) water. Drain and refill so that water is about an inch above the seeds. Let the seeds soak 8-12 hours (overnight). Protect from light by covering with a dish towel or placing in a cupboard.
Step 2: Rinsing
Rinse 2 to 3 times per day for 2 to 3 days. After thoroughly draining the rinse water, lay the jar on its side to spread out the seeds. Do not expose to light. After 2 to 3 days the sprouts should be filling up the jar.
Things to Remember:
1. Rinse often (2-3 times/day).
2. Keep them moist, not wet.
3. Keep them at room temperature.
4. Give them air to breathe.
5. Don't grow too many in one container.6. Keep them in a dark place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.