|Share the ♥|
MORE INFORMATION & PRODUCT SPECIFIC DETAILS
Share the ♥
- Taraxacum officinalis. Perennial.
- This strain forms lush heads of leaves that will rival your favorite lettuce. The leaves are tender, fleshy and dark green.
- The plants spread up to 2 ft and the vitamin rich leaves can be eaten raw, boiled, stir fried and used in soup.
- The roots can be eaten raw, cooked or roasted and made into a coffee substitute.
- The flowers can be used to make fritters, tea and dandelion wine.
Dandelion has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM