Carrot - Nutri-Red, 9" Long
|Share the ♥|
The Nutri-Red carrot is a brilliant red color with a tinge of orange .
- 9" long slim tapered ends.
- Excellent for stews and many culinary creations.
- Tender and very sweet with a strong carrot flavor.
- Carrots are a sun-loving plants that also like the cold.
- Just keep them consistently watered and they'll be happy.
Day to Maturity | 75 days
- Carrot Seeds | Carrots are an annual cool-season crop, half-hardy to frost and light freezes. Sow seeds evenly in a very shallow furrow, about 1/4 inch deep, and keep seeds moist so they will germinate.
Click here for complete Carrot grow guide
Carrot gets its characteristic and bright orange colour from β-carotene, which is metabolised into vitamin A in humans when bile salts are present in the intestines. Carrots are also rich in dietary fibre, antioxidants, and minerals.
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Carrot - Nutri-Red, 9" Long has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.