- The Barese Swiss Chard variety produces delicious tender 10" tall dark glossy green leaves with curled edges.
- A delicious baby leaf that grows quickly!
- Ready to harvest in less than 30 days. Plant produces good yields of 10" tall leaves.
- Excellent for salads and/or steamed with others greens.
- Day to Maturity | Less than 30 days!
Swiss chard is high in vitamins A, K and C, with a 175g serving containing 214%, 716%, and 53%, respectively, of the recommended daily value. It is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.