Squash - Spaghetti
|Share the ♥|
Squash (Winter), Spaghetti (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Perfect for low-carb pasta! Super-healthy!!!
- Grows as a compact vine plant (not as a bush)
- Excellent spaghetti squash with better uniformity, larger yields and richer flavor
- One of the most popular varieties to grow in any sized garden
- The inside of this squash looks like spaghetti pasta and tastes even better
- Just top with cheese or spaghetti sauce and you'll be all set for a healthy and delicious meal
- Day to Maturity | 85 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winer squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Squash - Spaghetti has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.