Squash - Lebanese White Bush
|Share the ♥|
White Lebanese Bush Summer Squash
- The Lebanese Squash is a very popular heirloom squash variety that grows extremely quickly - only 45 days!
- Very flavorful and widely grown in the Middle East.
- A summer squash variety from Lebenon.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine).
- Fast-growing summer squash produces large yields.
- Perfect for growing in small spaces.
Day to Maturity | 45 days
- Best Months to Plant | Summer squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They are warm-season crops and are sensitive to cold/frost. Plant your seeds as soon as the soil has warmed.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Squash - Lebanese White Bush has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.