Sage, Broadleaf (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Sage is an aromatic perennial plant that is actually part of the mint family. The plant produces grayish-green leaves that are used in many popular food dishes, most notably in the preparation of sausages.
- Natural mosquito repellent.
- The leaves can also be used as a digestive and nerve tonic.
- Excellent as a border plant around the garden.
- Grows well in containers.
- Easy to grow from seed and can be sowed directly in the garden.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.