Sage - Broadleaf
|Share the ♥|
Sage, Broadleaf (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Sage is an aromatic perennial plant that is actually part of the mint family. The plant produces grayish-green leaves that are used in many popular food dishes, most notably in the preparation of sausages.
- Natural mosquito repellent.
- The leaves can also be used as a digestive and nerve tonic.
- Excellent as a border plant around the garden.
- Grows well in containers.
- Easy to grow from seed and can be sowed directly in the garden.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
Sage - Broadleaf has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 6 reviews.