Rue, Medicinal Herb (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
Seed Count | 180 seeds/pack
- Needs full sun to grow well.
- It is drought tolerant and rarely, if ever needs to be watered.
- Rue has a long history of use as a domestic remedy, being especially valued for its strengthening action on the eyes.
- The plant contains flavonoids (notably rutin) that reduce capillary fragility, which might explain the plants reputation as an eye strengthener.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
"Pregnant, Breastfeeding Women and Children: Rue contains emmenagogue effects, thus an ingredient to trigger menstruation. It also contains abortifacient effects, which can cause miscarriage if used by pregnant women. Use rue with caution because it can cause death. Children should not use rue in any way or form.
Kidney and Liver Problems: Individuals suffering from urinary tract problems, kidney or liver problems should not use rue as food or medicine. Rue can irritate these body parts making your problems worse.
Stomach and Intestinal Problems: Avoid rue if you have inflammatory bowel disease or colitis, or ulcers." -Source
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜