Radish - Champion
|Share the ♥|
Radish, Red Champion (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
AAS - All-America Selections Winner!
- The Champion Radish plant produces large and extremely tasty red cherry radishes
- They measure about the size of a silver dollar and have bright red solid skin
- One of the most popular and easiest radishes you can grow anywhere
- Grows well in small spaces
- Day to Maturity | 25-30 days
- Creative Culinary Uses | Mario Brothers Mushroom out of Radish
Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium. They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Radish - Champion has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.