Potato - Russet Burbank (Organic/Heirloom)
|Share the ♥|
About this variety:
- Russet skin, shallow eyes, and white flesh are characteristic of this long-oval russet.
- Great taste and perfect baked, fried or boiled.
- Long-storing, scab-resistant potato needs a consistent moisture supply.
- Most widely grown potato in the U.S. originating from Luther Burbanks early plant breeding.
- This is the potato that made Idaho famous.
NOTE: We do not use chemicals to prevent our potatoes from sprouting. So the seed potatoes you order may have already begun to sprout when they arrive. This is okay-in fact some consider it desirable.
Potato - Russet Burbank (Organic/Heirloom) has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.