Pepper - Banana, Yellow
|Share the ♥|
Sweet Banana Pepper, Yellow (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Yellow Banana Pepper plant produces high yields of 6" long by 2" wide banana shaped sweet peppers. One of the most popular sweet peppers in the USA!
- Turn from light green, to yellow, to orange, to red when it matures (can be used at any stage of maturity).
- Very sweet in flavor.
- More vitamin C than an orange.
- Excellent for salads, stuffing, or baking.
- Day to Maturity | 85 days
Pepper - Banana, Yellow has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 6 reviews.