Pea - Sugar Snap
|Share the ♥|
Pea, Sugar Snap (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The most popular pea variety available!
- The snap pea may be planted in spring as early as the soil can be worked
- Tolerates light frost when young
- High tolerance of hot temperatures
- Grow as a vine and requires a trellis or anything else the can climb along
Day to Maturity | 60 days
Pea Seeds | Peas are a cool season vegetable, and do best in a climate where there are two months of cool growing weather, either spring planting in the northern regions or fall planting in the warmer, southern regions. Plant seeds 4"-6" apart.
Click here for complete Pea grow guide
Peas are high in vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins and lutein. Dry weight is about one-quarter protein and one-quarter sugar.
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Pea - Sugar Snap has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 5 reviews.