Parsnip, Harris Model (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Harris Model Parsnips are 3½" in diameter by up to 12" long.
- The flesh is white and extremely tender.
- One of the most popular parsnip varieties around!
- Very easy to grow - similar to carrots.
- Day to Maturity | 90 days
- Click here to learn how to grow perfect parsnips!
The parsnip (Pastinaca sativa) is a root vegetable related to the carrot. Parsnips resemble carrots, but are paler in color than most carrots, and have a sweeter taste, especially when cooked. The buttery, slightly spicy, sweet flavor of cooked mature parsnips (often picked after the first frost) is reminiscent of butterscotch, honey, and subtle cardamom. (Source)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜