Onion - White Lisbon (Bunching)
|Share the ♥|
White Lisbon (Bunching) Onion Seeds
White Lisbon is a very popular type of bunching onion.
- Dark green leaves with long white stalks.
- Stores well after harvest.
- Excellent for many culinary creations.
- A hot and cold resistant variety.
- This variety is usually planted in the spring but it's also a great fall/winter crop as well.
- Grows well in containers and small spaces
- Easy to grow
Day to Maturity | 65 day
Onion Seeds | Onions are easy to grow, have a fairly short growing period and take up little space in the garden. Plant onions 1/4 inch deep and 3 to 4 inches apart in double rows, leaving 6 to 10 inches between rows.
Click here for complete Onion grow guide
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Onion - White Lisbon (Bunching) has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.