This variety includes a mix of gold, salmon, orange, and deep red/purple colored flowers.
- Nasturtium flowers are one of the most popular edible flowers grown in home gardens. The petals have a slight peppery taste, and the seeds and leaves are also edible! You can even use the seeds as an alternative to capers.
- Not only are the flowers pretty, Nasturtiums are great companion plants! They are also known to deter aphids, whiteflies, cucumber beetles & more. Learn more >
- Nasturtiums should be planted in the spring for a "summer show". Plant in full sun, and in sandy, well drained soil. Generally, the poorer the soil quality, the more flowers the plant will produce! Deadhead your plants regularly to encourage new blooms, all season long. These flowers will self-seed resulting in more flowers for years to come!
- These are PERFECT for beginner gardeners! These annuals are very easy to grow from seed and can be grown just about anywhere, even places that are susceptible to drought.
- The bright flower petals will liven up any garden, with very little effort! They are also GREAT for planting in hanging baskets or containers.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
All-in-One Culinary Herb Garden Variety Pack
Sale price$20.00 Regular price$39.99
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜