This variety includes a mix of gold, salmon, orange, and deep red/purple colored flowers.
- Nasturtium flowers are one of the most popular edible flowers grown in home gardens. The petals have a slight peppery taste, and the seeds and leaves are also edible! You can even use the seeds as an alternative to capers.
- Not only are the flowers pretty, Nasturtiums are great companion plants! They are also known to deter aphids, whiteflies, cucumber beetles & more. Learn more >
- Nasturtiums should be planted in the spring for a "summer show". Plant in full sun, and in sandy, well drained soil. Generally, the poorer the soil quality, the more flowers the plant will produce! Deadhead your plants regularly to encourage new blooms, all season long. These flowers will self-seed resulting in more flowers for years to come!
- These are PERFECT for beginner gardeners! These annuals are very easy to grow from seed and can be grown just about anywhere, even places that are susceptible to drought.
- The bright flower petals will liven up any garden, with very little effort! They are also GREAT for planting in hanging baskets or containers.
A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
The perfect gift idea for any special occassion. Learn more about gifting a monthly seed club membership 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay memberships available. Plans starting at only $10.00. Up to 5 seed packs every month.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View