Mustard - Green Wave
|Share the ♥|
Mustard, Green Wave (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- A 1957 All-America Selections (AAS) Winner!
- Plant produces good yields of flavorful curly dark green leaves.
- Perfect for salads.
- Stays in the ground 2 - 4 weeks longer than other mustard varieties.
- Tolerates the cold extremely well.
- Perfect for home gardens and market growers.
- Easy to grow.
Day to Maturity | 55 days
Mustard Seeds | When growing from seed, start them outdoors 3 weeks before the last frost. Plant seeds a 1/2" deep, and thin to 3 inches.
Click here for complete Mustard grow guide
Mustard greens are extremely high in Vitamin A, B, and C.
Mustard - Green Wave has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.