|Share the ♥|
Herb, Lemon Grass (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Lemon Grass is a tropical plant that produces a thick grass that can be used for flavoring many culinary dishes. It can also be used to make medicinal tea for the treatment of digestive issues and fever/flu-like symptoms.
- The grass is thick, hearty, and robust with a delicious lemon flavor.
- Some people juice it with other homemade veggies.
- Cats have been known to love lemon grass.
- The oils from the plant can be used for flavorings and/or perfumes.
Day to Maturity | 80-100 days
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Lemon Grass has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 6 reviews.