Herb, Lemon Grass (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Lemon Grass is a tropical plant that produces a thick grass that can be used for flavoring many culinary dishes. It can also be used to make medicinal tea for the treatment of digestive issues and fever/flu-like symptoms.
- The grass is thick, hearty, and robust with a delicious lemon flavor.
- Makes a GREAT mosquito repellent!
- Some people juice it with other homemade veggies.
- Cats have been known to love lemon grass.
- The oils from the plant can be used for flavorings and/or perfumes.
Do you like surprises? 🙈
Join the monthly seed club today and receive up to 5 hand-selected seed packs, delivered every month. Includes everything you need to start the seeds upon arrival. Consider gifting a membership to someone you know. Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month membership options. The perfect gift idea for any occasion! Learn more about the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View