Cucumber - National Pickling
|Share the ♥|
Cucumber, National Pickling (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The National Pickling cucumber is an extremely prolific, old-fashioned cucumber variety.
- Extremely popular cucumber variety
- Produces 6" long, medium green, with black spines
- Perfect sliced or even for pickling (great for making dill pickles)
- One of the most popular varieties for the home grower
Day to Maturity | 55 days
Cucumber Seeds | Grow cucumbers where a long, warm growing season, minimum 65 days, can be assured. Plant seeds where there is ample space and vines can sprawl, the simplest way is to plant cucumbers in hills.
Click here for complete Cucumber grow guide
Cucumber - National Pickling has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.