Celery - Tall Utah 52-70
|Share the ♥|
Celery, Tall Utah 52-70 (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Recommended by USU. Produces strong and delicious 11" - 12" tall stalks of celery.
- Good heart development and strong roots
- Excellent for juicing or blending into health drinks
- Easy to grow
- Definitely worth including in any sized garden
- Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Celery Seeds | Celery seed is usually started indoors about 10 weeks before it is time to set the plants outdoors. Plant in rows 2 feet apart; with 6 - 8 inches between plants.
Celery - Tall Utah 52-70 has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.