Cabbage - Savoy Perfection
|Share the ♥|
Cabbage, Savoy Perfection (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- These seeds produce a large drumhead-type cabbage that has finely-wrinkled, savoyed leaves.
- They are mild but very sweet in flavor.
- Unlike other cabbage, The Savoy Perfection Cabbage does not give off the sulfur smell when it is being cooked.
- The heads can weigh up to 8 lbs.
- Great for stuffing, steaming, stir fry, and is the key ingredient in Italian minestrone soup.
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Cabbage Seeds | Cabbage is an annual cool-season crop, hardy to frost and light freezes. Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 12-16 inches between plants.
Click here for complete Cabbage grow guide
Did you know? Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C! It also contains significant amounts of glutamine, an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. Cabbage can also be included in dieting programs, as it is a low calorie food.
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Cabbage - Savoy Perfection has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.