Cabbage, Danish Ballhead (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Danish Ballhead is an old-time favorite which grows well during the winter months.
- Danish Ballhead produces sizable 7-10 inch heads weighing up to 5-6 pounds/each.
- The interior flesh is light green, mild, and tender.
- It is a very dependable general-purpose cabbage for kraut, slaw, and cooking.
- Day to Maturity | 90 days
Did you know? Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C! It also contains significant amounts of glutamine, an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. Cabbage can also be included in dieting programs, as it is a low calorie food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.