Bean (Lima/Pole) - King of the Garden
|Share the ♥|
Lima Bean, King of the Garden (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The King of the Garden produces record yields of large white Lima beans.
- Pods measure over 7" long with 5 or 6 large beans inside each pod
- Continues to grow all the way up to the first frost
- Excellent variety for freezing
- These beans grow so big they needs the support of a pole or trellis.
- Popular, fun, and easy bean varieties to grow
Day to Maturity | 80-90 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Lima Beans | Beans can be grown in average soil, almost anywhere in the United States.Plant seeds 3-4 inches apart, with eyes down, 1 inch deep in rows 2 feet apart
Click here for complete Lima Bean grow guide
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Bean (Lima/Pole) - King of the Garden has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 4 reviews.