- Perfect for low-carb pasta!
- Cut this fruit open and peel away at the flesh to find tender delicate strands of spaghetti squash ready to be enjoyed as a meal with some tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Grows as a compact vine
- Excellent spaghetti squash with better uniformity, larger yields and richer flavor
- One of the most popular varieties to grow in any-size garden
- The inside of this squash looks like spaghetti pasta and tastes even better
Days to Maturity | 85 days
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜