🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items, every 24-hours!
Cabbage, Savoy Perfection (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- These seeds produce a large drumhead-type cabbage that has finely-wrinkled, savoyed leaves.
- They are mild but very sweet in flavor.
- Unlike other cabbage, The Savoy Perfection Cabbage does not give off the sulfur smell when it is being cooked.
- The heads can weigh up to 8 lbs.
- Great for stuffing, steaming, stir fry, and is the key ingredient in Italian minestrone soup.
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Cabbage Seeds | ❄️ Cabbage is an annual cool-season crop, hardy to frost and light freezes. A smaller cabbage head has better flavor and can stay in the field longer without splitting. To keep them small, plant close together or, when the head is almost full, give the plant a sharp twist to break up the roots. 😀 Cabbage is a wide spreading foliage plant with handsome leaves that form a tight, hard ball head on a strong central stem. Young plants may bolt if grown at 50F for a long time; however mature plants of late varieties improve flavor in cold weather.
Click here for complete Cabbage grow guide
Did you know? Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C! It also contains significant amounts of glutamine, an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. Cabbage can also be included in dieting programs, as it is a low calorie food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.