- Needs full sun to grow well
- It is drought tolerant and rarely, if ever needs to be watered
- Rue has a long history of use as a domestic remedy, being especially valued for its strengthening action on the eyes
- The plant contains flavonoids that reduce capillary fragility, which might explain the plants reputation as an eye strengthener.
- Days to Maturity | 75 days
**Warning** Although rue is safe when used correctly, it is considered a toxic herb that can cause side effects such as severe rashes, mood swings, sensitivity to light, stomach pains, dizziness, liver and kidney damage, sleep disorders & muscle spasms.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜