🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items, every 24-hours!
White Lisbon (Bunching) Onion Seeds
White Lisbon is a very popular type of bunching onion.
- Dark green leaves with long white stalks.
- Stores well after harvest.
- Excellent for many culinary creations.
- A hot and cold resistant variety.
- This variety is usually planted in the spring but it's also a great fall/winter crop as well.
- Grows well in containers and small spaces
- Easy to grow
Day to Maturity | 65 day
Onion Seeds | Onions are easy to grow, have a fairly short growing period and take up little space in the garden. Plant onions 1/4 inch deep and 3 to 4 inches apart in double rows, leaving 6 to 10 inches between rows.
Click here for complete Onion grow guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.