Squash - Cocozelle
Squash (Summer), Cocozelle (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Cocozelle squash is an Italian heirloom bush type zucchini that produces excellent yields of dark green squash with light green stripes.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Extremely flavorful and tender
- Best when harvested at 12" long or smaller
- Makes a great variety for slicing, frying, and steaming
- Pick the fruits often (when they are young) to have a longer harvest
- The Bush type plant is perfect for small gardens and containers
Day to Maturity | 50 days
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM