Baby Blue Winter Hubbard Squash Seeds
The Baby Blue Hubbard squash is popular 7 lb light blue/gray squash.
- Grows as a vine (not as a bush).
- Orange/yellow colored flesh.
- Very sweet and full of flavor - perfect for roasting or baking.
- Ideal for any sized garden and easy to grow.
Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).