Beet, Chioggia (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- [Beta vulgaris] A rare heirloom beet variety introduced to the United States in the 1840's from Italy. The Chioggia beet produces excellent yields of some of the sweetest pink skinned beets.
- Chioggia beets have red & white rings.
- Perfect for juicing, boiling, pickling, baking, and/or freezing. Leaves can also be used as greens.
- Grows well in containers and compact locations.
- Easy to grow.
- Likes cool weather.
Day to Maturity | 60 days
- Beet Seeds | Beets are hardy and may be sown as soon as the ground can be worked. Sow seed 1/2 inch deep in rows 12-18 inches apart.
Click here for complete Beets grow guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.