- All-America Selections Winner! The Table Queen Squash plant produces large 7" deep green acorn shaped squash.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Extremely flavorful
- Dark orange flesh
- Excellent sliced, fried, or steamed
- Easy to grow even in poor soil
- Days to Maturity | 85 days
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜