- The slenderette bean is the variety of choice for many culinary chefs around the world.
- Matures quickly - appx. 55-60 days.
- Produces delicious slim dark green beans around 5" long.
- Excellent for fresh picking or canning.
- Bush bean
- Day to Maturity | 55 - 60 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.