The Provider Bush Bean is great for all you impatient gardeners. It germinates in cool soil, so you can direct sow earlier than other beans, and matures in only 50 days. This high-yielding compact plant provides delicious 5"-6" stringless pods with purple beans inside.
- Germinates in cool soil
- Matures quickly—50 days
- Heavy producer
- Stringless variety
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris
- Depth to plant seeds: 1" deep
- Spacing between plants: 4" apart
- Spacing between rows: 18"-24" apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 5-10 days
- Germination soil temps: 60F-85F
- Soil needs: 6.0-7.0 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer, fall
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 4 plants per sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 50-55 days
Click here to view our full Bean grow guide
Good companion plants: Cucumber, Pea, Rosemary, Thyme, Tomato
🌱 🥳 The perfect gift idea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club