Pumpkin, Small Sugar (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Small Sugar pumpkin is a popular heirloom variety! It has a very smooth texture with a bright orange flesh.
- Has excellent flavor for making pumpkin pies.
- Pumpkin size is about 7" diameter.
- Semi-bush plant.
- One of the most popular pumpkin varieties you can grow in your garden!
- Day to Maturity | 100-110 days
The word pumpkin originates from the word pepon, which is Greek for “large melon". The French adapted this word to pompon, which the British changed to pumpion and later American colonists changed that to the word we use today, "pumpkin".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.