Lettuce, Lollo Bionda (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Beautiful bright lime green lettuce leaves.
- This is the green alternative to Lollo Rossa.
- Compact and curly with amazing flavor.
- Extremely popular amongst gourmet chefs and restaurants.
- Easy to grow and does not require a lot of space.
Day to Maturity | 50 days
Lettuce Seeds | Lettuce can be grown practically anywhere. For leaf types seed should be sown thinly in rows 1 foot apart. For head, Bibb, and cos types, space rows 18 inches apart.
Click here for complete Lettuce grow guide
🌱 🥳 The perfect gift idea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club