🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items every 24-hours
Broccoli, Early Purple (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Early Purple Broccoli Plant produces extremely flavorful heads of broccoli that are bright purple.
- Ideal for garnishes or used fresh in salads and other gourmet culinary creations
- Once the main head is removed this variety will continuously produce many offshoots during the season
- Also can be used as a sprout
- Can be planted late winter and early spring
- An extremely easy to grow variety that can withstand cold temps
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Broccoli Seeds | Start seed indoors 6 weeks before the last killing frost, for early spring crop. Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 18 inches to 2 feet between the plants.
Click here for complete Broccoli grow guide
Broccoli is high in vitamin C, as well as dietary fiber; it also contains multiple nutrients with potent anti-cancer properties, such as diindolylmethane and small amounts of selenium. A single serving provides more than 30 mg of Vitamin C and a half-cup provides 52 mg of Vitamin C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.