Spotted Bee Balm - Monarda Punctata (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The spotted bee balm plant produces a beautiful plant with purple spotted flowers known to attract bees and other beneficial garden pollinators.
- Common names include bee balm, horsemint, oswego tea, and wild bergamot.
- Smell is similar to thyme.
- Has been used in teas and for other medicinal purposes.
- This plant is drought tolerant. Grows well in dry conditions, requiring little water to grow.
- Can grow up to 40" tall.