Grows a very large bulb containing 4 to 8 easy to peel cloves. The white wrappers have delicate purple stripes. This one is #1 on taste. Stores up to six months. Does well in any climate
🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items, every 24-hours!
• Grows well in any climate.
• Strong flavor
How to Plant Garlic
Garlic can be planted in the spring as soon as the ground can be worked, but fall planting is recommended. Bulbs will grow bigger and more flavorful when you plant them in the fall. Plant 6 to 8 weeks before your first hard frost. In southern areas, February or March can be a better time to plant.
Key Planting Info:
- Break apart cloves from bulb but keep the papery husk on each individual clove.
- Ensure soil is well-drained with plenty of organic matter. Plant in Full Sun.
- Plant 4 inches apart & 2 inches deep, in their upright position (the wide end down and pointed end facing up).
- Come springtime, shoots will begin to emerge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.