- The Emerald Green Velvet Okra plant grows to about 2' tall and produces heavy yields of 7-9" long spineless dark green okra
- The pods are thick walled but very tender. Stays tender even when very large
- Thrives in HOT temperatures
- Retains its bright green color even when they're frozen or canned
- This is an excellent variety for soups and stews
- Can even be fried or boiled to your liking
Days to Maturity | 55 days
Okra Seeds | Sow okra seeds in fertile, nitrogen rich soil. Plant seeds about 12" apart.
Click here for complete Okra grow guide
Okra is often known as "Lady's Fingers" outside of the United States.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜