- The Fenugreek plant produces extremely flavorful seeds which are widely used in many Indian dishes, including Curry powder
- The green leaves are used in many Middle Eastern vegetable dishes
- Fenugreek also has a long history of being used as a medicinal herb to aid in digestion and aid in healing
- Acts as a laxactive. lubricates the intestines, and reduces fevers. Has also been shown to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Helps with asthma and sinus issues by reducing mucus. Promotes lactation in nursing mothers. Good for eyes and for inflammation and lung disorders.
- Days to Maturity | 75 days
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: