Squash (Winter), Waltham Butternut Zucchini (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- AAS Winner. Recommended by USU.
- Grows as a compact vine plant (not as a bush)
- Excellent butternut squash with better uniformity, larger yields and richer flavor.
- Produces tan fruits which measure 8 to 10 inches long with a deep orange interior.
Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.