Kale, Blue Curled Scotch (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Blue Curled Scotch is an early Kale variety which will produce tasty greens!
- Excellent in salads or steamed.
- The blue-green leaves are finely curled and reach up to 12-15" tall!
- Can handle the cold extremely well.
- One of the best frost resistant kale varieties available.
Day to Maturity | 60 days
Kale Seeds | Kale can be planted pretty much anywhere in the United States where there's a cool fall growing season. Plant Kale in rows 18 inches to 2 feet apart.
Click here for complete Kale grow guide
Kale is considered to be a highly nutritious vegetable with powerful antioxidant properties; kale is considered to be anti-inflammatory. Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.